YFZ Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Yfz450r se
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 yfz450r and I’m running a dasa exhaust, FCI with box no lid, and MSD. I’m new to tuning and not very good at it at the moment so I would really appreciate if someone could help me! A map or anything in general would ever so sightly help me!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm an experienced GM and Ford Tuner. I just put the same mods on my 2022 YFZ450R today and fired it up on preset 2 and it was bog city. I'm new to the MSD box, so I'm looing into things too, browsing to get some insight.

·
Registered
2018 Yfz450r se
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm an experienced GM and Ford Tuner. I just put the same mods on my 2022 YFZ450R today and fired it up on preset 2 and it was bog city. I'm new to the MSD box, so I'm looing into things too, browsing to get some insight.
YES! 🙏 I just today too tried to use the presets and I did it at night and the closest ive been to a good preset (I didn’t even see the number cause it was dark) but it was running good bog free and everything hardly any pops at all but it was dark so I could see how hot my pipe was getting and it was glowing a little too much for my liking and after riding about a mile down the street i felt power loss and immediately changed it but yet again still no luck on other presets.

·
Registered
2018 Yfz450r se
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
add
is there any way I could stay in touch with you? It would be nice to help each other since its rare to come across someone with same mods…

1 - 4 of 4 Posts