YFZ Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recomended these people once and ohhh was I wrong!

I ordered 2 sets of ITP T9 Baja wheels with Maxxis Razr II's front and back for me and a buddy. His came in after a month and were fine mine came in after six weeks!

They where the wrong off set, waited a month for them to get UPS to pick them up!
I paid shipping of $116.00 to Cycle More For Less.
Two weeks later I received another set that didn't hold air at all! So thinking I would go
directly to the source I called ITP, they shipped me the "correct wheels" wheels only.

So I went to the dealer and had the tires swapped to the "correct" wheels and had the dealer add the right angle valve stems ITP was supposed to have installed for me.
I paid dealer $65.

Get home ready to ride on my holiday vacation and bammm! the wheels are the wrong
bolt pattern!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!! Are all these people complete idiots or what?

So now ITP is going to send me the "correct wheels" but I have to pay to have the tires and valve stems swapped again.
Pay the dealer $65.

So now I've been forced into spending an additional $246. to maybe get my hands on
what I ordered almost 3 months ago.

ITP keeps telling me to keep the incorrect wheels with no questions asked so this tells me
they know there f'in up left and right.

I've been riding around with my 23" snow tires on, just killing them on the hard pack
dirt out here, so I'll be righting them off soon as well.

Cycle More For Less agreed to refund me the first $65. tire swap cost, but says I want see the $ for maybe 6 weeks because there backed up from the holidays.....I'll never see it.

Cycle More For Less did not take care of me as a customer and it cost me big in
seat time and cash.

Lesson learned don't do any business with them and let people know what there about.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Did they have the decentcy(sp) to give you a reach-around while they were puttin it to you? :eek Thanks for the info I'll definately avoid them! Maybe try Rocky Mountain next time they are awesome.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CycleMoreForLess.com PayPaled me $30.00 today, three hours after
I made the first post here, what a coincidence??? Someone over there reads this forum.
They agreed to $65. on the phone and sent me $30. WTH is that! Am I suposed to make more phone calls to them to straighten that out now what F'ups!
Over $65. some companies are willing to trash there rep. Unreal.

I’ll try not to rant like this in the future, but I think you guys should know about this.

:sucks

·
Registered
500 Posts
It sounds like you are due a rant or two after calling, etc. I actually think you are handling it well. At least we can keep them honest by telling others about our experiences as they happen. Sorry to hear about it, I think almost all of us have our horror stories....... :disgust

·
Registered
834 Posts
Less is more. (more or less) :blah

You have learned one More Lesson, and can now deal with Less Morons :lol

Thanks for the heads up!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts