YFZ Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Let me try to explain this. I have a 2009 r efi. I had a vortex ecu on the bike and it runs fine no issues. I took that off and put the stock ecu back on and it just idles but it idles hi and pops at times. When i try to rev it it will just sit there and start popping like it is cutting out like no fuel or spark is cutting out. I put vortex back on and runs fine. I put a different stock ecu on from another bike does same thing. I put the ecu from the original on other bike and it will run on that bike no problem. What should i be going after that the vortex is not using but the stock ecu needs to run?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no its not stock. its not that it needs more fuel. it wont run right at all. The ecu runs fine on other bike with same mods. There is something that the vortex doesn't use that the stock ecu uses and it wont run right.

·
Registered
165 Posts
MAP sensor could be use for baro compensation and to synch fuel injection (full sequential mode).
It seems stock ECU use it to synch
I don't know if vortex use it for full sequential or if it works in semi sequential mode and just use it for map compensation. So you should check this sensor.
TPS, ISC, Crank sensor are used on both: for sure.
Lean angle sensor should be check too, i don't know if it's enable on vortex.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts