YFZ Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I make these number plates for the YFZ450. they are the exact size as the GYTR ones you can get from yamaha.

you can have any number you want and any words in the small space on each plate. you pick if you want white on black or black on white

$25 for all 3

check out my web site!!!!!

**I have this business in order to pay for my racing, so support a fellow YFZ racer!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I was probalby going to buy your YFZ number plates but was wondering, am I supposed to mail my order too you? And what color backgrounds do you off? I saw I can pay through paypal, but I did nto see anyway to send you my order, other then by mail?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Can the numbers be in another color? Like red?

·
Registered
106 Posts
do you have any clear ones like kory ellis?? the white outline with white numbers.?? I love the looks of that on the blue yfz. ill order a set if you got em.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by trueblue450@Jan 29 2004, 08:43 AM
do you have any clear ones like kory ellis?? the white outline with white numbers.?? I love the looks of that on the blue yfz. ill order a set if you got em.
not exactly sure what you are talking about..

but i can make them any colors that you want.. if you want blue with white numbers i can do that...

i know kory and his bike.. but they are solid backgrounds with numbers on top.

just tell me where you want what colors... and i can do that.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by jbplays@Jan 29 2004, 11:37 AM
I would love a set of red plates with white numbers. Did you say you could hook that up?
YES... red is no problem... it would be a white boarder.. red background with white numbers... no problem

go to www.crashers.com and order from there, just tell me what color combo you want.. along with the # you want and what words in the small space... 11 letters only please (otherwise it's too small)

·
Registered
116 Posts
What's up Aaron. What happened to socalquadracing.com? That was a good site. You're still racing right?

- Scott

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i dont have the time to run socalquadracing.com any more.. but i still have tons of t-shirts.. anyone want one cheap?

yes,i'm racing.. i'll be at GH next weekend and i'm doing the big 6 GP this weekend..

still racing.. still fast.. but now i'm on a YFZ so i'm faster!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts