1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Lookin good man!!!! Kepp it comin!! :rock

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
steering stem bushings and stuff so i can route all the electrical, ordering tag x5s to use until i can get money for a walsh stem,clamp and 1 /18" bars, Oil tank, UM grill, PEP chain relocator, and brakelines.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
8| when i buy a arms i am giving walsh a call 8| :O

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
thats how they work. I can make them an 1 1/2 foward if i want but i decided to keep it in the stock position.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by CTYfzrider@Feb 23 2004, 08:09 PM
thats how they work. I can make them an 1 1/2 foward if i want but i decided to keep it in the stock position.
good :rock .... it will push in turns the other way

·
Registered
231 Posts
u should call walsh abou tthat spacers. they told me for mx try it the other way. it worked alot better for them. il tryin min eou tthat way this weekend ill let u kno

·
Registered
70 Posts
i am interested in the walsh a arms how much did it all ad up to with shock a arms tie rods brakelines what kind of shocks did u get and do you beleive axis would work well on the wlash a arms thnaks get back soon before i make the wrong descion in buying a arms thanks :red

·
Registered
741 Posts
when i get my yfz lol walsh is getting a call when i wanna get a-arms

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
this is my first aftermarket front end so i can not compare because i have never been on a quad with axis. i can speak for elka though. Elkas are some really nice shocks. the PEPs cost me 1,000 altogether.

·
Registered
741 Posts
i love my PEP ZPS for stock arms on my Z so i can only imagine the 8 clicks w/long travel on walsh arms on a yfz450!!! SWEET SETUP!! :O :O
Mike

·
Registered
140 Posts
badboy - elka, axis, pep, tcs will work for walsh a-arms. they just have to be the same lenthg that the walsh arms call for. i know many people run axis with them. i prefer pep and so does walsh but axis and pep aree the way to go. call up walsh at 1860-889-5482 and tell him Tony sent you. you wont be disapointed with any of walsh's parts. top notch

Later

-Tony

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Hijacking my thread to send people to walsh and you don't even compliment on my quad? :| :nono

:red

1 - 20 of 32 Posts