YFZ Central banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
thats still my dream motor in a quad, yz450 power with the torque of a raptor :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
That'a Mike Rogers Ktm. I've ridden with him before. That ktm hauls major a$$. I rode with him when i had my raptor 686 and that think would pull me coming out of the corners in the woods. I couldn't imagine in a straight line drag race it would spank the hell out of the raptor, Against my 450 i dunno it would be close out of the hole but i belive he wouould pull away on top end. That bike was the same ktm that was in the Dirtwheels magazine about a year ago, He bought it from walsh I believe for 10 plus i believe!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Justin12a@Dec 26 2003, 04:37 PM
That'a Mike Rogers Ktm. I've ridden with him before. That ktm hauls major a$$. I rode with him when i had my raptor 686 and that think would pull me coming out of the corners in the woods. I couldn't imagine in a straight line drag race it would spank the hell out of the raptor, Against my 450 i dunno it would be close out of the hole but i belive he wouould pull away on top end. That bike was the same ktm that was in the Dirtwheels magazine about a year ago, He bought it from walsh I believe for 10 plus i believe!
its crazy fast....makes over 60hp....
he told me that he paid over 15K for the bike......
i'm working on the movie now as we speak....he was a super Nice guy and let me tape him riding @ Croom......Movie will be uP soon!

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
nice pics...... id pick the YFZ over the KTM :blah :yfz :rock

1 - 12 of 12 Posts