·
Registered
3,780 Posts
looks photoshopped but if it isnt thats pree crazy

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
ohh

just look at the front left tire in the red honda to the backround, it just dont look right lol

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
ohh i see

·
Registered
950 Posts
I think it does as well, i can see how it may seem that way i guess. But the way the guys leg is on the bike just makes it seem like hes in a place he doesn't wanna be lol.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
QUOTE (Yammy450 ..♪ @ Feb 13 2009, 07:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746284
I think it does as well, i can see how it may seem that way i guess. But the way the guys leg is on the bike just makes it seem like hes in a place he doesn't wanna be lol.[/b]
it looks like hes trying to take a corner... but someone decided to put him up there lol

EDIT: and look on the front left of the red honda, there is a little box that is missing a part of the tree. Chopped in my opinion

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
QUOTE (2fast4uracingxc @ Feb 13 2009, 09:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746322
DUDE looks real to me check the shadow from the top bike to the skid plate[/b]
theres a shadow tool in phottoshop lol

theres a box on the left front tire of the red honda thats missing, and there should be a tree in the backround of the tire and it should be in that box, its not. And it just looks like the guy is trying to corner, making his rear suspension go down like that. And if you look at the left front of the red honda to the backround, it just dont look real to me. Its chopped IMO

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
and there is some ppl that are AMAZING at photoshop.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
QUOTE (YFZER359 @ Feb 13 2009, 08:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746323
theres a shadow tool in phottoshop lol

theres a box on the left front tire of the red honda thats missing, and there should be a tree in the backround of the tire and it should be in that box, its not. And it just looks like the guy is trying to corner, making his rear suspension go down like that. And if you look at the left front of the red honda to the backround, it just dont look real to me. Its chopped IMO[/b]
Umm, how do you get an angle of the underside of someone cornering? Have you used photoshop much?

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
i have a bit. And it looks TO ME that hes just cornering and the front end is kinda comin up, its really hard to explain thru a computer screen. All im sayin is that it looks photoshopped, in MY opinion.

you guys can think all you want of it. Thats just my opinion

·
Registered
101 Posts
that was the XC1 pro start at Florida last year in GNCC. that's Jeff Pickens on top. i believe Ken Hill took this picture.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
QUOTE (XCRacer90 @ Feb 13 2009, 11:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746366
that was the XC1 pro start at Florida last year in GNCC. that's Jeff Pickens on top. i believe Ken Hill took this picture.[/b]
did you see it personally?

thats the only way im going to believe it lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts