YFZ Central banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy on bluetraxx said there has been alot of reports of A Arms cracking? Is this true i have not heard anythign of this until him? :?

·
Registered
625 Posts
I have seen one guy that bent a lower arm. Of course that is one guy and from the looks of it he is not the greatest rider in the world and if I remember correctly he was racing in the woods when it "bent mysteriously" I will reserve judgement until then.
Isaac

·
Registered
46 Posts
what...??? oh no.. i wanted to buy one of these but for the price it better have some damn good a-arms. update us on any more reports..

·
Registered
126 Posts
Well There are about 4000 of them out there. I have seen 3 different post but all are using the same photo. I may be wrong, but seems like only one has had this problem, and only that person really knows how it happened.

·
Registered
1 Posts
my a-arm bent on mine just like in that picture. it was the opposite side though. it happened during a race when i hit a rut. it hit the rut really hard. almost enough to throw me off. my new arm is in, i just have to pick it up. luckily they warrantied it.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
IMO He did something funny to bend the a-arm that way. I would think the top arms and the one in front would also have bent or cracked if the a-arm was too weak for all the pressure and weight. Just the back one bent though so the rider did something awkward to bend it like that IMO. I am no genius though so who knows.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes..I see alot of posts about this it seems to be all the same pic though..pheww..haha One out of all the quads that have been out already is pretty dependable to me. Considering this was probally done by an accident not jumping or common riding.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts