YFZ Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I stopped at the dealer today and looked over the YFZ. LOVE I tell ya. Now I just need to convince some family members that this is the one to get. See this time I want to get the quad that I really want. Last time we got a quad that I didn't really want at the time, and even less so now. I don't want to do that again!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts

and figure it out later....... It's the AMERICAN WAY
:rock....
Let's get the Economy moving again!!! :woo

·
Registered
812 Posts
Originally posted by Bansheebob@Aug 1 2003, 02:03 PM

and figure it out later....... It's the AMERICAN WAY
:rock....
Let's get the Economy moving again!!! :woo
That's one way to look at it. It's for the economy. I think I'll go get another.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:rock I don't want to get a Predator, especially since I have to take my polaris to the garage tomorrow morning!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Originally posted by Woody_YFZ@Aug 1 2003, 06:13 PM
That's one way to look at it. It's for the economy. I think I'll go get another.
Get another, you can open up a Dealership :rock

·
Registered
812 Posts
Originally posted by Bansheebob+Aug 1 2003, 08:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bansheebob @ Aug 1 2003, 08:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Woody_YFZ@Aug 1 2003, 06:13 PM
That's one way to look at it.  It's for the economy.  I think I'll go get another.
Get another, you can open up a Dealership :rock [/b][/quote]
I wish. I think you only have to have a couple million dollars to do that. I'm just a couple million dollars short.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts