YFZ Central banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Missing a couple of minor parts but it looks good!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Yea lol the engine lol, I have all the other parts in house. I’m about to go to the pet store and buy some hamsters and rig something up. Been waiting almost a year on my engine to get built 🤦🏼‍♂️

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Quad is complete minus engine. Waiting for crank and then cylinder head porting. Guys you have to get one of Peak Racing’s IMS fuel tank Template . Makes trimming the tank plastic a breeze.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Waiting on the cams to get in , set timing and finish buttoning her up won’t be too much longer . Getting anxious to take it for a spin. Excuse the mess. Wife said I could build the engine on the bar since it’s so hot outside 🤣🤣.

Attachments

·
Registered
833 Posts
Damn, you've got a keeper of a wife. Then again, when I try to do it I come in with parts covered in dirt and grease usually lol.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
The Hulk is almost ready for the power plant. Few little last minute installs and 1/4 fuel line tricks from racing drag cars. Protects powder coat and important hoses/lines from chub rub. Clear dash lens protector, and Fuel tank belly pan removal washers thanks to Kilroy ( Peak Racing Products ).

Attachments

21 - 36 of 36 Posts