YFZ Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made two ramps out of inch square tubing (ladder style) so I could load my 450 on my own in the back of my 2001 chevy exteme. The bed is just long enough and about 18 inchs or so wider the the quad. I still have to get over a wheel well to get her in.
I rode her up the ramps and into the bed a couple times so I figured I cold do it again. Just enough gas to go up the ramps over the wheel well, done :rock ...........nope, too much gas caught air off the ramps :O , OVER the wheel well and into the cab. No damage done to me or quad. I think maybe I just wasnt ready to go home that day, anyway I will push the quad in next time.

:stupid

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
I load my YFZ in the bed of my Tacoma all the time with a folding aluminum ramp.. never put it into the cab yet while driving it in.. gets tricky when raining and that aluminum ramp gets slick!

·
Registered
631 Posts
i seen a guy do that on his dirt bike & put his front wheel straight through the back window. it was hilarious because he was showing off for a girl tht he had the hots for. one heck of a first impression :lol

andy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts