YFZ Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Havent had to ajust mine yet and i have like 200miles on her! :lol :rock

Well for one its sopposed to be sooth but, if you ride in mud it probly wont be too smooth.

shoulnt have to much paly either.

i wish you could tell US what it fells like so we can diognoase a problem :(

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Originally posted by Clutch123@Feb 22 2004, 01:51 PM
i wish you could tell US what it fells like so we can diognoase a problem :(
:stupid

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
feels like there is no clutch pull the clutch it is all the way in and it is still moving. i adjusted it some where it is kindof tight again but it isn't as easy to pull ike it was before maybe i have to take it to the dealer again?

G

·
If you adjusted the black knob befor the clutch lever all then take it to the dealer :uhoh and have them fix it. im sure its still under warenty correct?

·
Registered
69 Posts
My buddy's clutch started to slip when him and I were doing some holeshot runs. I told him it was probably because it was hot, if your quad is in gear to long the clutch will heat up. His YFZ would move with the clutch pulled in as well, sure enough after it cooled down it stopped. That is why on the holeshot a lot of pros pull in there clutch @ the very last minute.
Hope helps

·
Registered
413 Posts
If your gonna do holeshot starts don't keep doing them over and over. Do like 2-3 then give the clutch a break...it isnt good for it to keep practicing starts over and over and over again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts