·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can’t seem to locate the classified section....-

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Over the world and peoples necks. Sad but true.

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Need I think 50 post. But it's dead. Facebook has taken over forums

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

One of the worse ideas ever to make anyone post 50 useless topics to view the classified section. The 50 post doesn’t make a person more or less credible. I’m not sure what the purpose was other than lose traffic to Facebook groups?

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
One of the worse ideas ever to make anyone post 50 useless topics to view the classified section. The 50 post doesn’t make a person more or less credible. I’m not sure what the purpose was other than lose traffic to Facebook groups?
When you're right, you're right.
When I first joined I heard that as well, and thought it was silly too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Blue book!! Blue book !!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
People LOVE FACEBOOK AND VERTICAL VIDEOS. TOO much drama useless stuff for me. My family would hate me more in FB if I posted with proof how AMAZING the Current US president is doing now and on the next TERM. So no blue bar on top of my.cell.

HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE.

YOUR BEST bet is to loook in ebay for used yfz parts. In ebay i have gotten new take off parts for a lot less than new OEM at rockmntn. Copart also sells wrecked quads and side by sides. In copart i saw a 2018 YFZ SE wrecked for sale. The rear swinger broke in half side impact. Like that right there can be a good gamble for parts for very cheap.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts