YFZ Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an esr full system over the summer and for the last 6 months ive had a can that is silver with pink clamps and end caps not black.

My quad engine has been torn apart for about 80% of the time since Ive had this pipe. I dont see why this can would do that, and I wold like to get the situation fixed. I forgot about the problem since my engine has been in my kitchen since January.

I did get an answer a while back, but I was told Robert is who I need to speak with, and he was out of town. I called a little bit ago, but got the voice message.

If you can help me out that would be really awesome as I dont want a faded pink end cap or clamps anymore and im not willing to pay 60.00 for something that should have never done this in the first place.

My jetting is on spot with a 45 pilot 2turns out 5th clip ncvq needle, and 205 main jet. I run your esr temp gauge and its avererage temp in the Pismo Dunes is 190.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
if they are annodized spray them with oven cleaner. take a rag over it till the color is gone. get some 1000 girt sand paper and mothers aluminum mag polish. sadn them all over then go over them with aluminum mag polish and problem fixed.

·
Registered
88 Posts
if they are annodized spray them with oven cleaner. take a rag over it till the color is gone. get some 1000 girt sand paper and mothers aluminum mag polish. sadn them all over then go over them with aluminum mag polish and problem fixed.[/b]

F-ThAt!! Keep 'em PiNk!!! HAHA. :mhihi:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts