YFZ Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone would like to see some pictures of the new GYT-R A ARMS you can go to www.imagestation.com and do a search for (GYT-R). I have several pictures of them installed. There is 1 1/2" difference between the high setting and low setting on them. They are great and I highly recomend them. The lower setting works great for dunes and drag racing. The higher setting is the standard setiing. They are designed to work with the stock shocks.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The width is also 3/4" wider on the outer setting. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That was one of my friends. His YFZ was only 6 days old. He is sore but is ok. His bike had all the front a arms bent
and the rear shock was also bent. I gave him my old a arms and he bought a new rear shock off of ebay. He was very lucky it was not any worse.

·
Registered
35 Posts
why did he nose dive like that? i didnt really see anything wrong with how he jumped? did he just not give it enuf gas when he hit it?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There was a trail just before where he went off and the dip in the terrain caused his shocks to compress down wright before he went airborne. The pressure from the shocks forced the rearend up, Play it in slow motion and you can see it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The measurement on the outer settings is 47" measured from the front of the tires outside edge to outside edge. On the inner setting it is 461/4" measuring at the same place. The angles you have your front tires set at would cause this measurement to very a little.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts