·
Registered
106 Posts
Looking purty!! :ihit

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
take a closer look at the clutch cover.....I got mad hours on it!

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
nice yfz. man, ive been trying to figure it out-are those stock a arms with stickers on em or aftermarket? lol. also, where you from in nj?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they are just Denton stickers, I put them there to slow down chips on the lower a arms,lol didnt work to well. :|

·
Registered
545 Posts
hey what bend are those renthals? im getting new bars and i like the ones u have a lot. im 5'9" so i dont want any thing to high. what is your size and how do u likeem? also are they the 7/8 or the twinwall? thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they are actually 400ex high bend, Im 5'11, I bought them from kevin at manchester Honda $65 ...1-800 348-0070.Give him a call he is a great guy and will help ya out with any questions even though he is a honda guy!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Karizz,

Did you have to lengthen the brake/clutch/throttle cables to run those renthal's? I like your setup. :)

Also, are they a 7/8 bar?

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Quad looks great Karizz

·
Registered
836 Posts
Karizz,

Besides my earlier questions, can you give us the part # for those bars?

I went to Renthal's page and they don't have a high bend listed for the 400ex.

Thanx

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my mistake :( , i was originally sent CR hi bends and I returned them for the renthal 7/8 part #787-01 400ex bars. I had these on my raptor and my predator,I find them real comfortable for my dimensions and style of riding :lol .

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no modifications to the cable or controls needed.just bolt them on,you should order a new set of grips too...Im currently using Honda Cr grips, 2 left one, I trim the right one down a little bit with a razor blade for the thumb trhrottle.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Cool, I actually called Kevin and he is a good guy-very helpful.

So in your opinion, how much taller are the Renthal's compared to the bars that came stock on your YFZ? Thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
not really a big difference, stock kinda feel to them but atleast I know when I land off a big jump they wont fold on me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts