YFZ Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My check engine light has been coming on and off again. It doesn't flash to give me a code. It just comes on consistently then will go out. I did a race yesterday and before I put it on the truck it was on and off again. This is what happened: start the quad in Neutral with no engine light on. Pull clutch in and put it in gear but still no check engine light. Soon as I feather the clutch and start to crawl BAM check engine light on continuously. No flash code. Pull clutch in it goes out. Feather it out again to start to move check engine is back on. Anybody have any thoughts? I'm confused since it's not giving me a code

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did anyone solve this issue? I have a 2020 took it out for the first ride this weekend issue free until I washed it. From there the check engine light illuminates only when you have it in gear and disengage the clutch lever. Its apparent water is the culprit but I'm unsure why. I see a few of us have asked this question but did it ever get resolved????

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did anyone solve this issue? I have a 2020 took it out for the first ride this weekend issue free until I washed it. From there the check engine light illuminates only when you have it in gear and disengage the clutch lever. Its apparent water is the culprit but I'm unsure why. I see a few of us have asked this question but did it ever get resolved????

Yes adjust you clutch cable

1 - 4 of 4 Posts