YFZ Central banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just was wondering if anyone uses the chat room that is avaliable to us. i have loged in to it a few times but there is never anyone there!

if no one uses this option, why don't we get ride of it , probably make it cheeper to run this site.

it is just a thought,

Curt :yfz

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i guess no one does use the chat room! 14 viewers and not a comment, come on guys, :re

·
Registered
773 Posts
I'm there looking right now: 8:40 PM mountain.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Originally posted by BC_YFZ450@Nov 24 2003, 07:25 PM
just was wondering if anyone uses the chat room that is avaliable to us. i have loged in to it a few times but there is never anyone there!

if no one uses this option, why don't we get ride of it , probably make it cheeper to run this site.

it is just a thought,

Curt :yfz
:stupid I have been there too, like a freakin ghost town in there. Kinda creeps me out. J/K

·
Registered
773 Posts
:stupid I have been there too, like a freakin ghost town in there. Kinda creeps me out. J/K
I think YFZ_53 tried crabbing my ass.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
i have an idea-how about a chat night once a week? like every wednesday at like 8 or 9, we could all gather in the chatroom and shoot the proverbial brown stuff lol. i think its a good idea

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think tainted Glory has a good idea. Anyone who needs help, can get direct info on what they need and can stop miss understanding threds

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by selector@Nov 26 2003, 01:18 PM
I think YFZ_53 tried crabbing my ass.
:what i didnt do nuthin...... lol :what

·
Registered
773 Posts
I guess that's as good as any. Don't know how often I'll make it, but knowing that's the time and day is a start.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I have been in there a few times and noone else ever is so the general timeed meet may be a good idea

·
Registered
983 Posts
Originally posted by RPyfz450@Dec 2 2003, 07:49 AM
A once a week meet time is the best way to get people in the chat room.  I'd like to propose a one hour regular meet at 11pm Eastern Time every Tuesday.  This should accomodate most time zones.
i am sound asleep at 11 p.m. I'm old (33) :lol

there should be an indicator that someone is in the chat room.

btw, im in chat right now.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Seatec, MAN you are old!!!! I'll bet you even drive one of those big diesel pick-up trucks too. :lol

·
Registered
983 Posts
Originally posted by RTSE440@Dec 2 2003, 07:48 PM
Seatec, MAN you are old!!!! I'll bet you even drive one of those big diesel pick-up trucks too. :lol
Old? PIgs dont get this old. ;)
And i bet you have one of those ugly dodge pickups dont you? :lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts