YFZ Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone even thought of useing the lowering kits from cfm performance makes or does someone already have them? if so how do you like them? if you have no idea what i'm talking about, here's the link to their product. well anyways i just bought them (front and rear kits) and i'll let you know how they work out when they come in tues.
:yfz

josh
04 red yfz 450
k&k graphics kit
cs pipe
k&n filter
jet kit
rpm stem (red)
tag bar (red)
ac pro peg nerfs
ac front bumper

·
Registered
547 Posts
I know this doesn't answer your question, lol..But, I'm looking at certain exhausts and the ct is one of em..how do u like it and is it loud as hell?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not ct, cs = curtis sparks. i love it. it's loud as hell a buddyof mine came next door and asked if i got a harley, and i replied "naw just a new atv with a racing pipe on it"
:rock

josh
04 red yfz 450
k&k graphics kit
cs(curtis sparks) pipe
k&n filter
jet kit
rpm stem (red)
tag bar (red)
ac pro peg nerfs
ac front bumper

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i just installed the lowering kits. BEWARE! this kit steals WHEEL TRAVEL :angry , but if ur into flat track ur golden. i was lowered a total of about 3"-3.5". before my pro pegs sat abot 13" now they between 9"-10" (without me on it). after i sit on it, they then sat about 8". but it does lower ur quad. this Sat. i'm taking it to the track to see what happens. i'll keep ya informed.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alright here's the status, if anyone cares, of the weekend. not good for jumping all that much :| , but awsome in the turns :rock . i was taking turns in 3rd gear instead of 2nd. no more wheelie action, which is good. but don't need the kit. so if anyone is interested pm me for a price on front and rear kits. awsome kit, but just not for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts