YFZ Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well CFM is taking over once again with their trick products onto the new YFZ450. After making such [email protected] products for the 250R,400ex,raptor,blaster and others,they desided to step it up with a front lowering Kit. I personally have not ran this front kit yet,but it was put up to a Expert MX track and it held no problem! But let me tell u ,however i have ran their airbox,Tie-rods,oil tanks and misc parts for the past 2 years and have never encounterd a problem. President of CFM Performance Neal Oakley has been in the atv industry for a very long time and now is making parts which he backs up 100%. He has the best welding i have ever seen with alumminum products which are very very strong. Enough with the talk lets get to the product.

CFM Performance billet aluminum front lowering kit for the YFZ450. It can be installed or removed in just a few minutes without any modifications to your stock components. This kit will lower the front of your Yamaha by 3" and make it 1" wider. With this kit installed your center of gravity is much lower allowing you to corner faster. It is very durable. Perfect for flat track, TT, trail riding, or drag racing.

You can buy one for $125 and here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2434583984

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts