YFZ Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know about the rest of you but the stock seat is a Pain in the A$$ :angry After a Hard day of riding in Glamis we went down to Vendor Alley the very next day and picked up this seat cover with an extra inch of foam from Cascade and the Billet throttle lever to boot. Installed them right there and off we went! WOW, what a Big difference! :lol:
Click here--->CASCADE

They were asking $135.00 but since we bought 3 covers they cut us a deal for $105.00 plus installation, still expensive :eek but the extra Inch of foam is well worth it! :lol Made of High Quality thick materials, better than the Stock Seat.

I got the Banshee/Blaster lever (It will fit the 450's). I'm guessing it's about 3/4" longer (I'll need take a picture of the two and post it), the thumb pad sets further to the middle of the Grip and I found myself pressing on the holes. To fix this, I removed the Black Spacer between the Throttle Assembly and the Brake lever moving the Throttle Assembly away from the grip. The Billet Thumb Lever takes about 35-40% less pressure than the stock lever to move and after a day of riding, my thumb never felt better!

In addition to the seat cover I have, they also have the Checkered seat cover (they were asking $175.00 with the extra one inch of foam...), Cascade can do any color combo you like.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by YFZCentral@Dec 5 2003, 08:04 PM
God I wanna go to glamis sooooo bad! Few more weeks!!!  :rock
Glamis? We just Spent the Last 10 days there.. It's Still the same old boring stuff.... :lol :lol
Like Robby Gordon doing his Doubles east of Oldsmobile Hill :O ....

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Hey, where can I get one of those thumb thingys. I cant get the CASCADE site to work.... JAVA problem or something.
THanks

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by OCBC@Dec 5 2003, 09:21 PM
Hey, where can I get one of those thumb thingys. I cant get the CASCADE site to work.... JAVA problem or something.
THanks
I'll post the levers for ya...
Cascade's Phone #: 503-663-2887 ask for "Poppy-Ann" (Yes that's her real name... :re )

Throttle Lever
Part Number:
TLAN-024 Brushed Finish - Yamaha Banshee\Blaster Throttle Lever
$35.00

Throttle Lever
Part Number:
TLAN-024H Brushed Finish - Yamaha Banshee\Blaster Throttle Lever
$39.95

Throttle Lever
Part Number:
TLAN-024P Polished Finish - Yamaha Banshee\Blaster Throttle Lever
$39.95

Throttle Lever
Part Number:
TLAN-024HP Polished Finish - Yamaha Banshee\Blaster Throttle Lever
$45.00

·
Registered
625 Posts
looks like Cascade finally figured that if they copied QuadTech they could sell more seat covers. If anyone wants this same advantage but different materials you can call billy pointer and quad tech or you can get ahold of jettrim. Both of them started this years ago. Nothing against cascade just giving you guys more options.
Isaac

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Seat covers look nice and comfy.

I gotta do something to mine pretty soon cause it really is a pain in the A$$

1 - 8 of 8 Posts