YFZ Central banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
white is faster :lol the blue attractcs sun more and the radiation slows it down :lol

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
These guys are both right, white ones are FASTER................................

than a 400ex, but the blue ones are the FASTEST!!!! :lol :yfz

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Originally posted by Crazie@Oct 18 2003, 08:06 PM
Blue is by far the faster bike......You don't see them making white YZ dirt bikes do you? didn't think so. :blah
:stupid

Infact that was me that wrote that. I just forgot to log Crazie out. :re

·
Registered
318 Posts
it just depends, white is good but it shows marks from ur boot easier, but than again blue shows stress marks easier. I have a blue one, Go wit what u want

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Originally posted by YFZCentral@Oct 18 2003, 08:14 PM
Crazie + Merriman = married....hence the wored "Marri" :lol
no you got it all wrong

Crazie + Merriman = YFZcentral getting a beat down next time were in San Diego :angry :evilgrin

·
Registered
240 Posts
i have blue and it sucks, i want white now. I never tipped my quad or rolled it, white creases every where. :disgust

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Hey you DUMB S.O.B.........(yeah you BuyingAYFZ450)

Originally PM'd from BuyingAyfz450 to Crazie

1.) Blue faid's turns white and purple who the **** wants that not me.

2.) What do u think faids u idiot your blue yfz450!!!!SUN EXSPOSURE!!!!!!!!!!!! 

If you're going to yell at someone for their color suggestion, and choice make sure you're yelling at the right person. I own that BLUE YFZ.....not him ya' jackass. Can you not read what I wrote below his message? I wrote that.......It's obvious you've made you're color choice. :re

And learn how to spell if you're going to insult someone......It's F_A_D_E not "faid" :nono

:sucks

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
The white one is waayyyy faster...

Then my Yellow Z400 :lol

I love the white kinda a classic color in my mind.
And it helps to have the faster color :lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts