YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to do some work this winter and would like to know of any online parts ordering that is canada based or will ship to canada. I'd like to avoid ordering through the local yamaha shop as everything has a ridiculous oilfield markup.

Tuanks
M0

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to know. Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ebay. Btosports. Pretty sure KBMotosports ships to canada.. their website says they do at least.

We're pretty SOL as far as shipping costs go up here.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah true that. I've looked at ebay and compared it to prices in store. After shipping I may as well just buy it in store. I'd almost rather buy from an online store

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah no doubt. that's why I try to save up a bit and buy things together from the same ebay store or online place, they usually ship em together for the same price. That way you atleast get sort of a deal haha

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I'm going to have to keep to canadian stores or ebay. Just started an order from a company that will remain unnamed and the $38 order was virtually doubled from shipping costs on something that could be easily put into the mail (and with no option to do so)

If all shipping is gonna be like that I doubt I'll be doing any cross border shopping.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yuck. Quebec eh lol. I guess beggers can't be choosers. I wonder if they'll try charge me customs :p

·
Registered
38 Posts
That site is so expensive. If you compare the price of most things, it's still cheaper to get em off ebay or KB or something, shipping included. Idk if they charge taxes or not but everytime I've ordered online I don't think I've been charged. Either way, still cheaper.

·
Registered
259 Posts
The best company I dealt with so far was Rocky Mountain atv. The tires I ordered from them showed up in 2 days! Was unreal. It just sucks having to pay for shipping but some items you just can't get in Canada so their really isn't any other option?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I agree with you guys. Im sick of paying shipping. it would be nice to have a middleman friend in the US who collects stuff and ships it out after all the parts come in. a lot of suppliers ship for free. this way you can get the best deals and the cheapest shipping

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yeah we pretty much pay double shipping costs lol

·
Registered
259 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Have a look at

Heavy throttle powersports.ca

There out of ontario. Prices seem to be the best in Canada..
That website is a portal/spam...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts