YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah , the plan is to go the week with labor day in it . spend the week tarring up the sand , running the bowls .
this will be the 4 trip to ST A's ,I'd like to think it would be easy to find riders ,here in the east, that would give a nut just for the opportunity to get out there .

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG did I say labor day ?? my bad . I meant memorial day. leaving on the 27th getting back 4-5 of June . we split the cost of the gas to get out there and back . this year with 3 guys going it will be dirt cheep .

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
plan is to do this trip again this memorial day . would really like to go with some different people this year . the guy I've been going with has really gotten on my nerves.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah winter can be a hatefull *****. myself I will be taking time off from work .[at least that's the plan] I just hope I get back to work so I can earn enough money so I can go.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
a year ago Atvracer30 said he wanted to go this year . I kinda wonder what happed to him. anyone know his last name ?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
have you made it yet ? the wind was rather hard on the dunes . it looked like someone has been hauling sand out to the big flat area to fill in the water hole . never seen that before

·
Super Moderator
3,975 Posts
I just ran across a factoid......St Anthony's has 10,000 acres of sand!...lol. Plenty of room to ride as well if you are familiar with the area Yellowstone is an hour away and there are trails along the roads, etc....Very cool!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah its a great place to ride . one would think dozens of guys out east would want to go but no its to far

1 - 20 of 20 Posts