YFZ Central banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just did the one tooth cam mod and I loved it. Before I did it I could only power up a wheelie in 3rd and not 4th. (could be the rider) Im weight 225 that could have not helped but now it easy with alittle pull back in 4th and it powers right up. Loving it!! YFZ kick A$$! I use to ride a warrior for trail riding but it was a puss. Don't get me wrong it never let me down but I needed power. You can't go wrong with the YFZ. The more I ride it the bigger my junk gets too. LOL. :yfz

·
Registered
94 Posts
I too did the came mod this weekend and installed my full Yoshi Exhaust,my bike is unbelievable, its the fastest quad I ever rode,and ive rode alot, noone can touch me when sand dragging in my neck of the woods,But what i did notice... i think I lost a little top end...is it the exhaust or the cam mod?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Dave,
Do you have a TEC in your exhaust? On my womans Z the TEC insert robbed it of all its top-end power. I would rather have a ticket that lose performance.
Isaac

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by EX 80@Sep 15 2003, 09:27 PM
Whats TEC? The spark arrestor?
just in insert to make the decibel rating a little lower so it isnt so loud

·
Registered
94 Posts
The following pic is what spark arrester i have on my Yoshi TRS OFFROAD exhaust....You mean this little screen will make a difference?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
How much was that exhaust system...man thats what ive been waiting for, but i didnt even know it was out...
:rock

·
Registered
94 Posts
Originally posted by YFZdream450@Sep 15 2003, 01:44 PM
How much was that exhaust system...man thats what ive been waiting for, but i didnt even know it was out...
:rock
The Yoshimura Exhaust just came out last week. I ordered it a month ago from Denton Racing,. I paid $429 plus shipping

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
karriz - what you are pointing to in the pic is the spark arrestor.

The TEC endcap is a replacement encap that has a smaller outlet ... it will make your yoshi pipe look like it has the stock peashooter installed again

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey karizz, is that exhaust the stainless one? And is the canistor an oval shape or a tri-oval like the titanium ones?

·
Registered
94 Posts
its a tri oval stainless.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts