YFZ Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for recommending a high performance pipe please explain what performance the cam module will add yfz450 quad. how much performance will i lose if i dont put it on most of my riding is done on off track ..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,829 Posts
What else can I say.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,685 Posts
Originally posted by Pahrump@Feb 24 2004, 10:57 AM
What else can I say.
:lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,685 Posts
Originally posted by desertbound@Feb 24 2004, 01:34 PM
Cam Module???? What is this new module for the YFZ450? Is is a modular valve flux capasitory flange or something? Do you have to get a new stator. I hear it may run off 1.21 jiggawatts.
yea i ordered mine yesterday. it is supposed to make the RC51 street bikes look like nothin. :uhoh :uhoh :uhoh :wtf
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by BaTTerUp450+Feb 24 2004, 04:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BaTTerUp450 @ Feb 24 2004, 04:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--desertbound@Feb 24 2004, 01:34 PM
Cam Module???? What is this new module for the YFZ450? Is is a modular valve flux capasitory flange or something? Do you have to get a new stator. I hear it may run off 1.21 jiggawatts.
yea i ordered mine yesterday. it is supposed to make the RC51 street bikes look like nothin. :uhoh :uhoh :uhoh :wtf [/b][/quote]
pshhh.... thats sissy stuff... i got my jackcracker/frollicfranter on the way thats supposed to make it go 150 in 2nd gear :re
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,685 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ_53+Feb 24 2004, 02:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YFZ_53 @ Feb 24 2004, 02:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2004, 04:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--desertbound
@Feb 24 2004, 01:34 PM
Cam Module???? What is this new module for the YFZ450? Is is a modular valve flux capasitory flange or something? Do you have to get a new stator. I hear it may run off 1.21 jiggawatts.

yea i ordered mine yesterday. it is supposed to make the RC51 street bikes look like nothin. :uhoh :uhoh :uhoh :wtf
pshhh.... thats sissy stuff... i got my jackcracker/frollicfranter on the way thats supposed to make it go 150 in 2nd gear :re [/b][/quote]
ive heard about those......how much? :uhoh :uhoh :uhoh :eek
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by BaTTerUp450+Feb 24 2004, 04:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BaTTerUp450 @ Feb 24 2004, 04:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2004, 04:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--desertbound
@Feb 24 2004, 01:34 PM
Cam Module???? What is this new module for the YFZ450? Is is a modular valve flux capasitory flange or something? Do you have to get a new stator. I hear it may run off 1.21 jiggawatts.

yea i ordered mine yesterday. it is supposed to make the RC51 street bikes look like nothin. :uhoh :uhoh :uhoh :wtf

pshhh.... thats sissy stuff... i got my jackcracker/frollicfranter on the way thats supposed to make it go 150 in 2nd gear :re
ive heard about those......how much? :uhoh :uhoh :uhoh :eek [/b][/quote]
i got it for free because I am loved by the President but it will cost you likke 4-6 dollars depending on the dealer person :rock
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
542 Posts
Originally posted by desertbound@Feb 24 2004, 01:34 PM
jiggawatts.
Jigga What?????????? :rock
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by 24v+Feb 24 2004, 03:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (24v @ Feb 24 2004, 03:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--desertbound@Feb 24 2004, 01:34 PM
jiggawatts.
Jigga What?????????? :rock [/b][/quote]
Jigga Who?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,685 Posts
Originally posted by Pahrump+Feb 24 2004, 04:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pahrump @ Feb 24 2004, 04:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2004, 03:05 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--desertbound
@Feb 24 2004, 01:34 PM
jiggawatts.

Jigga What?????????? :rock
Jigga Who? [/b][/quote]
Jigga When?
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top