YFZ Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are you guys located? I know Woody_YFZ is not far from me. What about the rest of you guys/gals?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Question is where are you??? I dont live inUtah, but i can see it from my Front door of my house :D ,,,,course that goes for Arizona, and New Mexico also.....LOL

The main places i go to ride in Utah is the White wash dunes by Green river and sometimes the trails in Moab.

Recently on the trip to Vegas however i located coral pink dunes and have some trips planned to go there also.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I am not in utah, however I ride there often, well not often enough.

I am up here in wyoming. There is a group of us from wyoming, utah, and colorado mostly that try to get together and ride. Check out dunereview.com and go to the forums.

OH, I am in Rock Springs, it is about 3 hours from slc on I80, and takes me about 4-4.5 hours to get to little sahara.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm in Salt Lake, off of 7th west and 39th south.

But I don't have a quad yet, either buying a YFZ450, Banshee, or 450R next year. But we go out to LS all the time, that at 5 mile pass. I ride with my friends who have a Banshee(02) and a Pred(03).

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Originally posted by CBW@Nov 12 2003, 04:28 PM
Question is where are you??? I dont live inUtah, but i can see it from my Front door of my house :D ,,,,course that goes for Arizona, and New Mexico also.....LOL

The main places i go to ride in Utah is the White wash dunes by Green river and sometimes the trails in Moab.

Recently on the trip to Vegas however i located coral pink dunes and have some trips planned to go there also.
have you rode in the San Juans?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts