YFZ Central banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put it under the left rear fender. The instructions seem to say it belongs on the outside. Where did you put your green sticker?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I put mine on my rear left fender because thats where it said to put it in some brochour(sp) at the DMV. I have seen lots of places people have put them though. It doesnt really matter where as long as you have the sticker visible. Its not like they are going to say that you cant ride because you put the sticker in the wrong place :bawl

·
Registered
625 Posts
I live in WA and ride at the dunes in OR and I put my sticker on the underside of my seat pan. I have never had one complaint about it. And that way it doesnt look like shat out in the open.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by CHAUNCY@Aug 10 2003, 03:55 AM
I put mine on my rear left fender because thats where it said to put it in some brochour(sp) at the DMV. I have seen lots of places people have put them though. It doesnt really matter where as long as you have the sticker visible. Its not like they are going to say that you cant ride because you put the sticker in the wrong place :bawl
Exactly, but I don't want to put it on the outside of the fender. It could very well go on the inside of the left fender and still be visible if you are behind it. The DMV paper says it needs to visible from the outside.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
In California, the stickers have to be visible from outside, looking at the bike.

Why don't you stick it on the outside of the airbox, behind the tail light? it's still on the outside, but not in a spot where it will look like Poop. :wtf That's where I put mine, on all my bikes.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Or you can do like me and not put it on at all. Just look out for the rangers.

·
Registered
210 Posts
going to put mine in place of the one warning lable next to the seat. same place i put it on the 400ex i have.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts