YFZ Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I sold my wifes blaster a couple of months ago and for christmas I am going to suprise her with a 450! just want to now what dealers have been letting them go for, and if anyone got a really good deal on them

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I got mine in Utah for $6400 Out The Door and shipped to Vegas. :rock

·
Registered
773 Posts
Don't buy from South Valley Motorsports. THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR CUSTOMERS!!!!

I bought (2) YFZs, had them mod the hell out of mine and when what they installed broke after less than (20) hours on the machine, they would not stand behind it - not even a dime.

It's a longer story than that, but take my advise. Call the sales manager @Summit Honda @ ask him about the guy that bought the first blue YFZs @ South Valley.

·
Registered
256 Posts
selector, I would like to hear more about your ordeal...I had a similar thing happen to me when I raced (sponsored) ATC250Rs...had some "real motor work done" by my !sponsoring dealer!...DNF that race.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well I bought one got it for $6400, but I purchased itp sand stars front and rear on t9 rims, flag, helmet, fox riding pants, goggles, and gloves. The total bill out the door was 7100
good suprise for my wife i hope she likes the blue cause that is all i could find anywhere i went.

·
Registered
376 Posts
RT&T Yamaha in Muskogee, OK. I just got mine today and it was $6199 and no tax if your out of state. PM me if you want any more info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts