YFZ Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:angry well , didn't want to come to this but Matt ripped me off on a deal over a yfz head.. all was good , communications , emails were great , bank details all sorted , nothing looked suspect , I transferred the cash to him via IMT bank transfer , His in Canada Im in Australia , he wanted the transfer done in US dollars , so his local bank stung him a currency transfer from USD to CAN dollars , his loss but I offered to make up the difference so he wasn't out of pocket .
anyway , he stopped replying to emails , his not willing to supply copies of post / freight details or receipts , didn't supply a tracking number or anything , last reply he said the post company lost it , but cant prove it

ITs been months and now my bank can not retrieve my money, Ive sent him emails weekly , tracked him down and pm'd him on facebook and pm'd even on here ... no replys . $450 aussie dollars down the drain
DONT DEAL WITH HIM ..
any way ,my old heads off to MMAD head in Cali to get fixed ..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I rang John at Mmad..and he sounds like a good bloke ..very helpful and has delt with aussie customers and International orders...has a great reputation. ..im looking forward to trying out his handy work... should have just sent my head to him first. .id be riding by now

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well its feb 2015 , still no signs of a refund , my old heads been to the USA to MMAD , repaired/rebuilt , returned ,engine "hotted up " run and tuned .. Thanks to [email protected] MMAD heads, very happy with them ,,,still pissed at MHOLTAM but :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.