YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The A-arms are fully adjustable with Caster and Camber Adjustment. Also, the Ball Joint Housing are built into the A-arm, so they can't break off like conventional Aftermarket A-arms. Also, the Ball Joints are equipped with Grease Jerks. Finally, they don't require reaming of the spindles like most A-arms.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
those look sweet... r they long travel? i love how u made them adjustable!!!!!!!!!! thats is very sweet

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, they are actually stock width A-arms that were built to replace a set of Factory A-arms that are ready bent up. The are available in widths up to +3". Long Travel A-arms are not available yet, but will be soon.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Thats cool. I thought you could only put +2's on a YFZ or it would be over 50", even w/ a 4+1 offset rim???

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, 50" is the max for racing mx, but not everyone buying the A-arms may not care about the mx rules and want it wider for their own personal preferences.

·
Registered
38 Posts
so far i like the looks of the new arms..i cant wait to try them out...wanna loan me a quad :p after i saw this pic i gotta to thinking...isnt the upper a arm supposed to be the weak link??

·
Registered
38 Posts
thats from an A class xc rider putting the new quad thru its paces. he didnt wreck...they just didnt hold up to his level. a arms are gonna be a must im afraid on this quad. really its no surpize....one weak link thats easily fixed :lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Boss, I am not sure if it is a perfect match yet because I haven't heard back from my friend who bought them.

Blue with Chrome Uppers would look awesome!

Also, guys don't forget that Z400central members are getting a 10% discount for the month of July.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts