YFZ Central banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that there has been posts on these arms but I was wondering if anyone has actually gotten a pair. THey look trick and I was thinking of possibly getting the a-arms and the swing arm. I have seen people bashing this company alot on other sites about poor service and questionable quality. I just want to know what everyone thinks about them in terms of fit, quality, durablity and customer service
thanks. if they suck could anyone tell me about lonestar or houser I like both companies just checking my options :yfz

·
Registered
38 Posts
i geuss im biased because i personally know burgard..and i do alot of work for them.

i watched the development of the a arms and the swingarm for the new yammy(was pretty cool to see it start to finish) id put his a arms and swing arm along side anyone else's in the market place. in my profession i get to see all the manufactures parts side by side on a daily basis and i cant point to anything bad or wrong with them.

as far as service.
every company will have bad feedback at some point. no matter how hard a company works at customer service there will be times when they cant meet the customers expectations...no matter who they are.

lehr110 was the member here that actually tested the first set of parts from burgard on his yfz. i wont speak for him but i will say he was impressed and is still running his products today.

dont get fooled by others...make calls..talk to the manufacture's you are interested then make an informed choice as to what parts you want to spend your hard earned cash on :)

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts