YFZ Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering buying some burgard premium std travel a arms, i race mx and for now im going with a std travel setup, i really like the features of the burgards but a few things make me nervous and i wanna hear what you guys think and anyone that owns them as well, i notice burgard is similar to roll and walsh somewhat even resemble stock, but burgard seems to lack support around the ball joint area and shock mount what do you think?i want something that is gonan last me as long as i want it nothing cheesy, also where the uppers mount, the ball joints for the caster or heim joints look like they would break easy, is burgard a wise investment? i wanna be smart with my money, it takes me awhile to save this much lol :cry

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I would take the Burgards over LSRs IMO. I was going to get the DC4s, then changed my mine to Burgard and then again to walsh. If you run mx, just get LT, the premiums and LTs are the same price from Burgard. More shock and travel wouldn't be so bad now will it?

·
Registered
869 Posts
I bought a set for the 12 hours of america race. I like them there seems to be nothing special about them. I have ran that 12 hour race and a few XC races and all of the bearing and ball joints are holding up great. that is a lot longer than my houser stuff lasted. i did ben one by hitting somthing in the last race i ran. To be honest I don't think my housers would have bent hitting somthing all the harder I hit. I don't know that for sure though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts