YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am debating between the Duncan Racing Bumper or the GYTR Bumper does anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
the Duncan......... i love the looks of the Duncan..... its friggin sweet and its very well built

·
Registered
85 Posts
I would buy the GYT-R. Pro Armor makes them and you know they will hold up. I personally will have a custom unit from Pro Armor that only Ballance and I will have.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I had a Duncan on my Raptor, they are bullet proof and I think the look is different than everybody else, that is why I bought mine, but they sure are pricey.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i like the ac bumpers

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can you get AC in Chrome. I think that is really why I like to Duncan. It's really pretty. I got a price of $149 on yesterday, I'll probably order it today.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
I do like the AC myself but he asked out of certain ones....... lol... so i just said the ones i liked out of those two :blah

·
Registered
210 Posts
theres always the ims one too.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I really don't want to do any polishing. I just want to buy it shiny. I have an AC on one of my blasters and its really durable. If Duncan is as tough I am sure I'll love it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the picture, it really looks good. I ordered it last week it should be here next Monday.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts