YFZ Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I want to know which one is better for the motocross track. I currently have a built 08 for the track and am debating about selling to buy a 450r and do suspension mods, and big 3.

Whats so much better about the efi bikes other than the ergonomics? Seems the efi bikes are pretty comparable besides the fact they weigh more, require more money for power, and maybe a little trickier to tune.

So a fully built carb bike vs 09 450r fully built? Not stock for stock, and by fully built I mean intake, exhaust, port and polish, suspension
Thanks

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Basically, you summed up the differences in your post... Which one is better for you... Only you can decide. It just comes down to whatever you feel more comfortable on. Bigger guys will definitely appreciate the larger cockpit of the EFI bikes, and smaller guys like the lighter weight of the carbed bikes. Most people prefer the simplicity of a carb for tuning. There are many variables. Many features and perceptible benefits, but it all boils down to whether or not those features are a benefit for YOU. Good luck with your choice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.