YFZ Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Shawn,
I love my tucker swingarm, and I have had it now for a year. But the gusset near the shock broke. Your service has been great so far. I bought this swing arm from you not this jeremy guy. I just need to know where the send it. I will be happy to provide reciept.
Thanks, Shaun

·
Registered
115 Posts
The swingarm is warranteed through the manufacturer. The owner's name is Jeremy. You can call him for warranty work. Also, if you want to give me your name and number, I can also have Shawn forward your information to him.
Here is Jeremy's contact info:
Phone: 503-668-0703
Email: [email protected]

If you need anything else, please let me know.
Laura

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Lolli2@Nov 16 2005, 11:21 AM
The swingarm is warranteed through the manufacturer. The owner's name is Jeremy. You can call him for warranty work. Also, if you want to give me your name and number, I can also have Shawn forward your information to him.
Here is Jeremy's contact info:
Phone: 503-668-0703
Email: [email protected]

If you need anything else, please let me know.
Laura
[snapback]325480[/snapback]​
I have contacted Shawn a couple of times in the last month. And called this jeremy guy multipule times also. Shawn has been good about calling me back but this jeremy guy's email is full and the he simply will not return calls. I wonder if he knows what it is like to have lawer file a warant in debt on him? Is his company tuckersuspension llc. or inc.?

·
Registered
202 Posts
I still have my opinion that the seller is responsable for taking care of the warranty, whatever he says on his website. It's too easy to say : contact the manufacturer. Customers have no legal connection to the manufacturer, only to Pro Sport ATV. And if Pro Sport ATV doensn't take care of it, I think they can close there shop in a few months. Nobody will buy products from Pro Sport if they doensn't take care of warranties.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts