YFZ Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get rid of this ASV inventions lever. It is BRAND NEW AND UN-OPENED..It will fit 07-08 yfz450's and raptor 700's. I am looking for 60 OBO shipped to your front door. In case you are wondering, i already had it sold, but when i was looking over the receipt, i noticed the part number. I double checked the asv website when i found out it would only fit the 07-08 yfz450's and raptor 700's. I sent the buyer his money back so now it is for sale again. I dont know how i ended up with this lever since i ordered it for a 2005 yfz. Either way, its a very good deal if you have an 07-08 yfz or raptor or know some who does. Thanks very much.

·
Registered
204 Posts
are they red or black ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
So they won't work on a 2005 YFZ450? What series are they? If they WILL work, I'm interested in them! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
you know you can order the little connector part for like 40 dollars or something and it will work

i ordered mine from pdr when he was going out of buisness and they were for the older version. I had ordered the part and it works perfectly

·
Registered
204 Posts
QUOTE (YFZRider69 @ Feb 24 2009, 09:36 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=750678
You can't tell that it is black. It doesn't say red anywhere in the posting. :wtf:[/b]
last time he was selling them they looked red ( or he said they where red , I can't remember ) That's why I didn't buy them..... sorry to ruffle your feathers

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (Jamey @ Feb 24 2009, 08:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=750655
So they won't work on a 2005 YFZ450? What series are they? If they WILL work, I'm interested in them! Thanks![/b]
No sir. the break lever was already sold to wvhick b/c i thought it would fit an 05. Before i sent it out i checked the asv website and that when i found out it is for 07-08's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts