YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to get blank plastic templates for YFZ's? Need in .ai or pdf files.....

TIA

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (gas it!! @ Apr 24 2009, 03:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=773508
says your inbox is full. i got a delivery failure.[/b]
Got it, thanks. :icon_biggrin:

That template will work for now. It looks similar to the template for a stock graphics kit, with a narrow hood decal......and only part of the rear fenders (any nothing for front).

Anyone got a template for a full coverage kit?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Are you looking for full coverage? If you are there really isn't a template. I recently wrapped my quad. I had to print 2 big pieces to have enough to fully wrap it. I send along some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
yfz450?

whats your email address?

i have an .ai file i can send you.

So I just created this account just for this forum post.
I am also looking for a template for a yfz450 and also a banshee. Not sure if you were saying you had one for a yfz450 or a different bike. But shoot me a message if you do. I know that is is a very old post but thought I would try.

THANKS
??
~CHAR~

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did someone seriously flag my post as spam wft grow the fück up! When I post asking for the same thing everyone else is asking. For a friggin file smh some people's children! Go cry with the rest of the morons wanting to ban guns you cry baby! Go kick rocks!

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Did someone seriously flag my post as spam wft grow the fück up! When I post asking for the same thing everyone else is asking. For a friggin file smh some people's children! Go cry with the rest of the morons wanting to ban guns you cry baby! Go kick rocks!
Your post is still there. Why are you freaking out?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts