YFZ Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a Yoshimura RS-7 slip-on that I'd like to trade for a set of strong 9" beadlocks to fit the stock rear hubs on my YFZ. I'm not particular, and certainly don't need anything fancy, just something to keep my tire on the rim. ITP, OMF and Douglas are all fine with me. Scratches don't bother me. (Obviously, I'm not expecting offers for Hipers, but if you're feeling generous... :strokin: ) I only need single locks.

The end cap on the pipe has a missing mount tab, but it's nothing a little TIG work wouldn't fix. It's not going to fall off either. There's still two other tabs holding it on. Of course, it's mechanically 100% functional and in excellent shape otherwise and has been recently repacked.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt. I'll also let it go for 180 shipped firm. Comes with a plug and all the spacers hardware and clamps required.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ttt...? 170 shipped?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Can you post a pic of the broken tab?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hang on. Lemme get a crappy camera phone shot. I'll do my best. It'll be up in a few.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

It's on the bottom, so you don't really see the damage unless you look from under the bike. I squeezed it and such, and it's pretty strong and you can't even flex it by hand in any weird way. The only reason it touched the ground is because I had no grab bar and I 12-o-clocked it on sand and it tapped the ground.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cummins. You have a PM.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SOLD.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts