YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my red framed YFZ with black fullbore plastic. This is my first attempt at posting pics so please bear with me.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Where/how doth one obtain said plastics?

·
Registered
631 Posts
Originally posted by Crash929+Nov 20 2003, 10:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crash929 @ Nov 20 2003, 10:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--selector@Nov 20 2003, 06:39 AM
Where/how doth one obtain said plastics?
That's what I'm sayin!! :stupid [/b][/quote]
me too

andy

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Sick, brother Sick, looks like 2 pieces instead of the stock 5 much better design.

Can you get a pic closer of the shrouds that go over the radiator.

And where did you get it?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Originally posted by Pahrump@Nov 20 2003, 07:08 AM
Sick, brother Sick, looks like 2 pieces instead of the stock 5 much better design.

Can you get a pic closer of the shrouds that go over the radiator.

And where did you get it?
yeah be cool if you could post a pic of the shroud area, i am wondering how they did that.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Originally posted by Crazie@Nov 20 2003, 09:47 AM
Hmmm....is it just me, or do those plastics look like they're missing the tank cover? Nice plastics though.
nope not just you, i see it missing aswell, can someone please post as to who is selling the fullbore plastic already and how much was it, also does anyone know if the fullbore will fit over the ims tank?

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
full bores don't come with a tank cover.....they have a wrap around 2 peice design that covers most of the tank up....

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I got it right from Fullbore

http://www.fullboreinnovations.com/

I don't think it is on the site yet but call or e-mail for availability/pricing. I ordered it about 2 months ago and got it last week.

I will take a pic of the tank. The front piece is split to go around the tank, and it leaves a small seam in front of the seat, and does not cover from the gas cap to the bars (it will sho real well in the pic as the tank is nice and dirty!). Overall there art four pieces, front, rear, and two radiator scoops.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here is a picture of the tank, you can see how the front plastic is split at the rear to go around the bars. The dirty area is the tank!

Fullbore also moves the key to in front of the bars.

They also dont use the lower front fender supports, or the very front center mounts. The front is only held on with two bolts under the seat, and the two on top which you can see in the key pic. I will see how solid it is when I take it for a good ride this weekend.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts