YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well most of you have seen my updates soon after I have added equipment to my quad. Here's the latest stuff. Hypers, JD Performance A-Arms , and Lonestar Axle. I have a bunch of little stuff to put on (LSR hubs, sprockets, locknut, etc..) but I'll do that this winter.

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
LSR axle

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JD PERFORMANCE A ARMS

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the "BUSINESS SIDE"

Thanks to :

*** MCNETT PERFORMANCE***

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
ONE HELL OF A QUAD YOU GOT THERE!! :ihit

·
Registered
165 Posts
Nice 450! What sort of pipe is that?

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
sweet YFZ......... i like those graphics........ i love that TC pipe...... thats the one im going to get

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
omg-im in a quad limbo. first i had my heart set one a blue yfz, then i saw your yfz (stage 2 i believe :lol ) and wanted a white one, THEN i saw the duncan yfz and wanted a blue one. sure enough, i just saw stage 3 and cant make up my mind. im probably going to make up my mind the day i go to get the yfz. nice quad btw. the blue graphics look sick with the red frame. good choice on the mudcaps too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
how do you like that TC pipe? Was it worth the 530.00 bucks?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The TC pipe made the bike. It's stronger than anything on the track. Including Cannondale Motos done TC racing. It makes power EVERYWHERE!

I would pay twice as much for the difference it made over stock.

Plus when you fire it up...It makes a sound that NO other quad makes!!!! :rock

·
Registered
625 Posts
What did you do to the exhaust, put it in the wrong wash cycle? :blah :blah :blah

Geoff.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's nice to see that you can join us. Check out some of my other posts. I have a picture posted of us racing. By the way...I made sure to let everyone know that I got beat by another YFZ. You missed last week....led from gate to finish in second moto.

Ya your HEMI's nice too. :lol

The JD's are nice. I know who makes them some I'm pretty happy with my purchase. (anyone else know the little secret about JD PERFORMANCE )

DEE...I said it was stronger...I didn't say I had it mastered. :lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
nice bike man

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
God damn bick I did not think your bike could get any nicer. BIKE LOOKS DAMN GOOD! How do you like that exhaust? I heard its really loud. Would that be a good pipe to race harescrambles and MX? I am thinking of getting the TC to race and the HMF for trail riding. I will be racing H/S and MX next season and need a good pipe to race with. Think I should get the TC will it be a good pipe to harescramble race?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
IT"S loud!!!! But not obnoxious (sp?). I feel confident with Tom and his work. Hell, if he can make a Z400 that can run with a YFZ he's gotta be good :D

·
Registered
741 Posts
:ihit

1 - 20 of 43 Posts