YFZ Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I got my bike charging correctly I can let it run a lil bit longer. After letting it idle for a little bit and try to blip the throttle it sometimes shuts off, in which case some people describe that as bogging down perhaps. I don't think the zip tie mod or cam mod have been done. If doing so do you guy's believe it will eliminate my problem?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I’d probably start with checking your Throttle Position Sensor voltage. There are multiple threads on here explaining a cheap/free, easy way to check it and adjust it. All it really takes is a couple safety pins, screwdriver and a multimeter. Also worth checking out youtube, lots of videos for this as well.

If you can’t get within specs (my ‘19 is between .679 and .681), a new TPS is possibly needed and that runs ~$90

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
I’d probably start with checking your Throttle Position Sensor voltage. There are multiple threads on here explaining a cheap/free, easy way to check it and adjust it. All it really takes is a couple safety pins, screwdriver and a multimeter. Also worth checking out youtube, lots of videos for this as well.

If you can’t get within specs (my ‘19 is between .679 and .681), a new TPS is possibly needed and that runs ~$90

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Carb bike

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Now that I got my bike charging correctly I can let it run a lil bit longer. After letting it idle for a little bit and try to blip the throttle it sometimes shuts off, in which case some people describe that as bogging down perhaps. I don't think the zip tie mod or cam mod have been done. If doing so do you guy's believe it will eliminate my problem?
What year?
Can you post a video?
Could be a few things, but maybe a video will help. Could be jetting, tors, TB, leak

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts