YFZ Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I have a ? I got a 08 yfz450r se with stock shocks I put a set of +2 Full Flight A arms ..my ? is this I weigh about 260 and I ride on the motox tracks you all can quit laughing now:lol I know I need to either get my shocks rebuilt for me or buy another set of shocks (yea I know lose weight ..lol) who should I get to rebuild my shocks and do I need long travel shocks ..thanks for your help

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
For rebuild gt thunder is mentioned a lot. No personal experience.

If you can't use all the travel of your shocks now don't bother imo. But if your going for new aftermarket get LT, bear in mind you will need LT a arms as well.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Gt thunder is no longer around due to the passing of Laz (the owner). Contact Ryan at BNR motorspors and he will be able to help. BNR picked up the suspension side on GTT

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea thank you I did contact BNR there awesome ..im soon going to send them my shocks ..I have a 08yfz450SE I just put FF bars on and a precision steering stabilizer..haven't tried them out yet .cant wait..

·
Registered
453 Posts
Great setup, Flexx bars, Precision Pro and some BNR revalves, Also you may wanna ask about the GT links, Hess motorsports and BNR both can hook you up with a awesome rear setup.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.