YFZ Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont mean any thing bad just thought i would trough a couple thing out there.
1)the links page is pritty small.
2)there needs to be a link to get back to the home page from form.
3)images page needs more of the pics from "show off your bike here" form.
4)we should try to get some modles and get some of the nicest yfzs together for a calander that would be awsome.
5)we need a better way to get donation(like a calander) t's, stickers, flags.
6)we need the pic of the week updated.
7)we need to support the stuff better,dates of nats and we should try to get the guys to post all and any local race dates.(speacial form for this)
8)we should try to organize get togethers and events to raise money.
9)we could start something like dirtphotes where you take pics upload them and people can by pics to raise money for site. pics of any yfzs at tracks and dunes.
10)and last but not least we should tell all members to tell every one they see or know who has a yfz to come and check out the site hopefully they will want to sign up and donate.

thats all. we should really do all or as much as we can to make the site better and running. thx -chris

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Some ideas there :D

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds good if you need any help let me know and i am willing to help as much as posible. i live a hour and a half from san d

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bloomington, in between Rialto,Colton,and Fontana. i go to the cloton school district
but i am closer to fontana and rialto. its a small little town. 20 min from glen helen and 15 min from orange show where dirt riots where. hour an 1/2 to 2 hours from you.
hour 1/2 from alba.10 min to john burr.15 min to chapparal. 20 min to malcom smith. 25 min to denton. pritty close to big gun. 4 1/2 hours to fireball. 3 1/2 hours to glamis and 4 hours to dumont. 20 min to pep and montclair yamaha. 45 min to elsonor track. 1 1/2 hours to el cajon. proble 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours to lacr. so i am pritty much in the best posible spot for the atv sport.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts