YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've ridden most of Michigan. We did Hatfield McCoy last year, and although it was fun, its more geared for 4x4 quads, so I'm not sure if we'll go or not. I ride a YFZ450 and my wife rides a KFX450. Where is "the best of the best" we can go? Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvania, New York, Minnesota, Virginia, West Virginia, etc. etc. I'm game for whatever. Any suggestions are very welcome!

·
Registered
217 Posts
+1 on Wayne..

We should all plan a big meet/ride there this summer. Do a 2-3 day camping trip....

·
Registered
217 Posts
Sounds like we have something working here....I'm 100% in...just need to know the weekend. I'm all about getting there on a friday, and pulling out sunday night or monday morning!

·
Registered
217 Posts
My Banshee will be in front of you both, and she's got real good headlights!! :mhihi:

·
Registered
775 Posts
lol last time i followed bens headlight with at night with no headlights on his raptor i was scarred w00terless hahahahaha it was rad though and as far as being behind you both thats a good possibility since i havent ridden in a year but i will enjoy my cadillac style ride with my fox/houser suspension lol

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I wish I wasn't so far away from Ohio. I think it would be a 10 hour drive to get there from Wisconsin. If anyone wants to ride the trails in Black River Falls or Northern Wisconsin, I would be game for that. I also wouldn't mind exploring the trails of the UP of Michigan.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Regardless, It's going to be a great time! So, we need to start putting together plans for this. I am 100% in...just need dates.

·
Registered
416 Posts
damn..... just over 6 hrs for me... im in west michigan (grand rapids area) let me know some dates and ill see if i can get some of my boys to roll with me...

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I've got a XC race for D16 June 27-28th, so either the weekend before would work for me or I have the whole month of July and the beginning 3 weeks of August open as well. I hope that helps when making plans.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.