YFZ Central banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a banshee its has clamp on k&n, jetted, dg grab bar and bumper. Well i wont it to be the best drag quad ever im stripping it all down after i sell the blasty for money to the products. You tell me is this a good setup 35mm carbs, two nitrous systems, cpi out of frame pipes, 500cc big boe kit, oversized radiator, cool head, new jug, new intake system, and lowering kit. :O too fast for ya'll

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah soon i need the money and the products i only have the banshee. Well need to sell the blaster so any takers its a good bike for 8-12 year olds. It has fmf fatty pipe and a powercore 2 silencer, a k&n airfilter with outawear, and a reed spacer selling after 2 weeks going to glamis for one last trip on it :cry but hey who cares the yfz is up next

·
Registered
625 Posts
that isnt the best setup. Forget the NOS. Forget getting new jugs. If you wanna go real fast with a shee you can keep the stock cylinders and just stroke the thing 10 mil or so. Put it on methanol with a good drag port and an over ride along with some lightning to the stock chassis and you will be sitting pretty..... I guarantee it will be faster than anything you imagine. As long as you find a good builder...... www.whiteknuckleracing.com www.ktperformance.com

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thnks for those websites hey got me out of wanting the 250r thanks you so much. why have 1 cylinder when u can have 2 :woo

·
Registered
85 Posts
hey race450 , tell me, how much does it cost to put a picture of ur quad on this site? NOTHING!! , i think ur lying until i can see a pic of it. :lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts