YFZ Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
SOFT, unless of course you are planning on catching major air, then adjust according.

I have mine set up very soft and I am 215lbs without gear and never bottom out, and sometimes I even happen to catch a little air 10-20' high.

Duning is awesome cause its a comfy ride!!! :lol

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
:D I weigh 150. I really want to set my suspension up good for the dunes. Can u tell me what xactly to do and how o do it. I plan on dragging, and just riding aroundand hitting minor jumps...thanx.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Suspension is one of those things where it is very personal, one person can not really tell another how "exactly" to set up there shocks.

But...

Reduce the preload by like 1-2 turns on the front and rear shocks, then on the front shocks set the compression all the way to soft and then go 5-6 clicks back to hard, then set the rebound, the screw on the bottom all the way to soft and a few clicks back to hard, do the same for the other shock.

Next the back, do the same thing, set them all the way to soft then alittle bit towards hard. Ride and adjust from there, just get a setting where it rides plush but does not bottom, you want to use the entire amount of travel of the shock but not bottom.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts