• Curtis Sparks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HMF

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
None of the Above........ TC RACING baby!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
:sup

no offense but how can u say tc racing when u dont even own a yfz??? any way tc is good but curtis sparks is cheaper and i kno of 2 pro riders (not famous) but fairly popular one owns diggin racin and i am soon to work for him his name is chris and he sponsers another guy named chris who turned pro in 95 he rides a 250r and chris the owner rides a yfz he had one in june he was probly the first person to own one and he made his exhaust from a 4 stroke dirtbike and his is really nice well on the subject again he had to test all exhauts for his quad because he gets to pick what he sells and honestly he knows more about the yfz then anyone else becuase he knows how to build any quad fix or repair and he says curtis sparks is better then tc they are a well proven exhausts for the "4 stroke" quads. he said fmf is also a great pipe and muffler to get so what i am sayin is directly from what he said and i would stick with his opinion plus the tc is very very very loud a guy i saw at english town had it u feel it in your chest a mile away like at english town u feel it in your chest all the way over by the kids division dirtbike track which is a quarter mile away. i kno becuase the drag strip starts there and ends by the track. plus tc looks like a chode but i would buy it if i got the yfz. only becuase it looks cool and the yfz has enough power.

:ihit but honestly :sucks

mike

·
Registered
773 Posts
Thunder Alley

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Originally posted by biohazard@Dec 1 2003, 06:35 AM
I have the full GYTR system. I like it!
I'm right with ya.. can't wait to run down and pass one of those in the selection above..

·
Registered
503 Posts
my mail takes forever, but i have a FMF titanium 4 14" with a powerbomb coming. once i get it i will make sure to post a review since no one else seems to have one as of yet!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts