YFZ Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are the best paddles out right now?
i've always like geckos but is there anything better for the yfz?

what about fronts?

thanks.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
the rears..... 20x10x10 8 or 9 paddle haulers on a 10x8 rim are going to be the best tire/rim combo you can get....... theyre gunna be the lightest cuz of more rim and less tire but are still going to dig becuase the top's gunna be rounded cuz of the 8" width of the rim...... and front tires....... i think the skat trak smooth buff's look the best...... but the edge's prolly work better...... fronts dnt really matter unless u just wanna look perty and have them just to have........ but thats my thoughts....... Trey

·
Registered
625 Posts
I agree with trey but go with the 8 paddles and as for fronts I have friends that swear by the 22x7x10 dune trackers and some that swear by the Skat Trak Mowhawks. I run bead to bead buffed mowhawks on my YFZ with 8 paddles and it is awesome in the sand.
Isaac

·
Registered
773 Posts
Originally posted by Mustache Ride@Sep 17 2003, 01:00 PM
what are the best paddles out right now?
i've always like geckos but is there anything better for the yfz?

what about fronts?

thanks.
I ran 21*12*8 w/ 8 paddle haulers for the first time last week and they seemed to do very well. I have a set of 20*10*8 8 paddle extremes as well. I'm gonna run both back to back this weekend.

I run mohawks up front. I like the fact that there's a knob of some sort up there. When the sand is wet, it works great for cruising. I think a constant/continuous ridge would work just as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts