YFZ Central banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My lrd pro 4 racing edition slip on exhaust has recently cracked along one of the mounting brackets and I was wondering what everyone thinks is the best performing and sounding exhaust That's not outrageously expensive. Looking to spend around $200 to $300. I want performance and a mean sounding exhaust. Any and all replies are greatly appreciated

·
Super Moderator
3,967 Posts
If you have an R/X there are tons of great exhaust systems...Yoshimura, Dasa, Rossier, Empire, Sparks, Monster, etc....

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
My lrd pro 4 racing edition slip on exhaust has recently cracked along one of the mounting brackets and I was wondering what everyone thinks is the best performing and sounding exhaust That's not outrageously expensive. Looking to spend around $200 to $300. I want performance and a mean sounding exhaust. Any and all replies are greatly appreciated

You should be able to find a used Yoshimura in your price range. You may even luck up and find a old style Rossier, DASA ,or even a Barker in the ball park as well.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yoshimura is a great exhaust, not too loud. Rossier exhaust is louder but you’ll get a little more power. Spend the extra $200 and go with one of those, you won’t be dissatisfied

1 - 9 of 9 Posts